Weight Capacity: 140kg
Application: FA + WP
Attachment Point: Dorsal, Sternal, Lateral
Adjustability: Adjustable shoulder, chest strap, thigh straps, waist belt
Conforms to: EN 361:2002,EN 358:1999, AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
Magna 2 Premium Range Harness
Magna 2 Harness is one of the most extensively used Harnesses of KARAM, particularly for tower and ladder climbing. The sternal attachment textile loops can be attached to a Rope Grab to allow safe anchorage while climbing. The two lateral D-rings on this Harness provide attachment for Work-Positioning Lanyards, enabling safe and comfortable positioning at a height. The lumbar mesh-pad provides extreme level of support to the back while working at a height.
Consists of Dorsal D-ring for Fall Arrest and two lateral D-rings at waist level on the sides for work positioning. The sternal attachment textile loops can be attached to a Rope Grab to allow safe anchorage while climbing.
- Ideally positioned sit strap for extended comfort.
- Fully padded shoulder, thigh straps and work positioning belt to allow the air to flow inside the padding for sweat free feel.
- Equipped with Lanyard Keepers for placement of free lanyards.
- Shoulder strap have combination buckle and thigh straps and waist belt are provided automatic buckles for easy adjustment.
- Two tool holder loops at the back for easy carrying of the tools.