Suspension Intolerance Strap
- Specially designed to help relieve the negative effects of Suspension Trauma.
- Compact and light-weight. Does not hamper with the activity of the worker while at work.
- Easy to attach to the harness with the help of the textile loop and velcro provided.
Steps to Use
- Unzip the pouches fitted on both sides of the harness.
- Hold the 2 straps together.
- connect the straps with each other making a loop with the help of the easy-to-use buckle.
- Put your feet into the loop.
- Stand onto the loop, so that the thigh straps are free to move.
- Adjust the sit strap towards the front to release pressure and give a sitting posture.