4 Man Temporary Horizontal Rope Anchorage Line
The Horizon 4 Man Temporary Horizontal Lifeline is extremely easy to carry and install. It provides a suitable and safe anchorage horizontally along the entire length. Suitable for up to 4 personnel.
- Quick and easy to install, and is reusable.
- Has 4 Steel O-Rings to enable the user to easily attach the Lanyard of his Harness to the Lifeline using a Connector.
- Has unique tension indicator for creating an adequate tension in the line. Once the required tension is achieved, the disc on the tension indicator rotates freely, indicating the line is ready to use.
- Has Swivel Connector- specially designed to prevent any twisting of the rope.
- Has minimum breaking strength: 25kN
- The whole system is supplied in a bag (Ref. BGFB 161), which is permanently attached to the assembly and also enables the user to easily carry the system with the help of comfortable handles provided in the bag. This bag is designed in such a way that it keeps the unused rope safely, thereby preventing the rope being subjected to abrasion or any damage caused from dust, dirt grime, oil etc. Once fitted, you can easily put back the extra rope not deployed along the length, into the bag.
Material of Rope: Kernmantle Rope of dia 16mm
Attachment Ends: One end- Swivel brass connector with PN 113 Other end- Tension indicator with PN 113
Anchorage Type: Forged Galvanized Steel O-Rings Qty- 4 nos.
Max. No. of Users: 4 users
Min-Max. Span Length: 5.0 mtrs to 25.0 mtrs
Certified to: EN 795:2012 Type C and TS 16415:2013 Type C (for up to 4 users)