Guided Type Fall Arrester System On Flexible Anchorage Line PN 2006
KARAM introduces Temporary Vertical Anchorage Line Systems which are quick and easy to install. All these systems have uniquely designed Rope Grabs that grab onto the Anchorage Line on which they move, thus arresting the fall immediately.
- The Rope Grab (RG 07) has a manual lock position to allow work on an inclined roof, and also restraint positioning.
- PN 2006 has Energy Absorber at one end and a stop knot at other end
- Abrasion resistant thimble to protect the loops from being damaged by metallic contact
- The termination is cross-stitched and protected by a strong transparent covering sleeve which not only protects the end but also makes the
stitches visible for easy inspection before use.
- Available in lengths of 5m to 100m.
Rope Grab: Openable Aluminium Rope Grab Blocker: Ref. RG 07
Attachment Element: Steel Screw Locking Karabiner PN 112 permanently attached with wire sling
Anchorage Line: Kernmantle Rope of dia 12mm.
Certified to: EN 353-2:2002