Material: Aluminium Alloy
Minimum Breaking Strength: 15 kN
Certified to: EN 795:2012 Type B TS 16415:2013 Type B (for up to 2 users)
- The New KARAM Door Anchor provides a non–intrusive anchor point and can be easily installed inside the interior of a building or window opening enabling the most difficult jobs to get done safely and with confidence.
- KARAM Door Anchor can be installed by just compressing it against the door or window frame, jamming itself between the two vertical sides.
- It is made of a highly corrosion resistant Aluminium Alloy.
- The Arms of the KARAM Door Anchor are adjustable, enabling installation on door / window frames of width from 60 cm to 125 cm.
- Fast and easy Installation with built in adjustment knob hence no tools or drilling is required.
- Extremely portable design for easy transport, storage and usage.
- Provided with two separate eye bolts enabling anchorage by two personnel at the same time.