Retractable Fall Arrester Blocks – TPGS 15
- KARAM offers an exhaustive range of Retractable Blocks with Galvanized Steel Wire Rope Lanyard.
- Casing is made of High Impact Strength Polymer to prevent breakage and is nearly indestructible.
- These blocks have a swivel anchorage eye and hook PN 162 with impact indicator at the attachment end.
- Minimum breaking strength of these blocks is 12kN.
- They are certified to EN 360:2002.
- These blocks are also available with Stainless Steel Wire Rope Lanyard instead of Galvanized Wire Rope.
- KARAM also offers Retractable Blocks of Steel Wire Rope which are Atex certified for use in potentially explosive atmosphere as per Directive 2014/34/EU.
Material of Casing:- High Impact Strength Polymer
Material and Dia of Lifeline:- 4.5mm Dia Galvanized Steel Wire Rope
Minimum Breaking Strength:- 12kN
Attachment End:- Steel Screw Locking Karabiner PN 112
Anchorage End:- Steel Swivel Hook PN 162
Certified to:- EN 360:2002 and VG11 RfU 11.060