Temporary Anchorage Line Systems – PN 2006(11)
- This Rope grab is Openable, and is constructed of high strength Aluminium Alloy, which is extremely light in weight, and is highly corrosion resistant.
- Works on 11mm Kernmantle Rope Anchorage Line, without any manual intervention.
- Rope Grab has manual lock position to allow work on inclined roof, and also restraint positioning.
- Has one side loop for connector and other side a stop knot.
- Abrasion resistant thimble to protect the loops from being damaged by metallic contact.
- The termination is cross-stitched, and is protected with a strong transparent covering sleeve which not only protects the end but also makes the stitches visible for easy inspection prior to use.
- Available in lengths of 5mtrs to 100mtrs.
Rope Grab: Openable Aluminium Rope Grab Blocker: RG 07
Attachment Element: Steel Screw Locking Karabiner PN 112 permanently attached with wire sling
Anchorage Line: Kernmantle rope of dia 12 mm
Certified to: EN 353-2:2002