IDEAL FOR USE
It offers the highest protection to the hands while working with sharper objects and provides greater force in harsher environments because it passes the stringent cut resistance test as per the new standard
- Provides protection against thermal risks (heat and/or fire) as the glove passes contact heat test of EN 407:2020 clause no. 4.5.3 .
- Provides ergonomic protection for good grip, dexterity and comfort.
- Created for a broad range of general working applications such as handling and carrying in dry and wet conditions.
- Different coatings to suit various work conditions and applications.
- Tested to latest norm EN 388:2016 for abrasion resistance, cut, tear and puncture.
- Superior ergonomics with finest quality and finish.
Size : 8,9,10
Coating Colour : Blue
Material : HPPE
Design & Feature :Unique HPPE blended fibre glove offering excellent fit, better dexterity and
high levels of elasticity
Packaging :12 pair per polybag, 10 dozen (120 pairs) per outer carton
Inspection Level AQL
Dimension : S-2 4.0
Physical Properties : S-2 4.0
EN388 : Performance Level
Abrasion Resistance 4
Coup Test 5
Tear Resistance 4
Puncture Resistance 3
TDM-100 Test D
Impact Protection –
ISO9002, Manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
The HS61 offers the highest protection to the hands while working with sharper objects and provides greater force in harsher environments, because it passes the stringent cut resistance test as per the new standard
Steel and Metal Processing , Automotive Industry, Glass Industry, Logistics and Transportation. Boiler rooms, foundries, smelting operations and powerplants
BS EN ISO 21420
EN388 : 2016 +A1:2018/EN 407:2020