Sheltek Quadro Corrugated Manual Adjustment – PN581
All Sheltek are provided with 4 corrugations on outer shell which gives increased impact resistant quality.
IDEAL FOR USE
Construction industry and in all other industries where there is a risk of being injured from falling objects or when working in areas of restricted head space.
- Quadro corrugation for enhanced strength.
- Made up of polypropylene co-polymer.
- Increased vertical clearance for optimum shock absorption.
The Sheltek provides the finest levels of comfort to the user and comes with the following features:
- Unique 6-point cradle for reduction of point impact
- Has Quadro Corrugation for enhanced strength
- Special grade Head-band made of fabric that conforms to EN 340:2003
- Comes with a manual type adjustment to allow easy adjustment.
- Has increased vertical clearance for optimum Shock Absorbtion
- Nape-type adjustment for better and easy fit.
- Also conforms to ISI , DGMS & CE
- Equipped with removable Chin Strap.